It’s that time of year again! Time to share my most popular posts of 2014!
It was a big year for my blog and I keep growing each month, which I absolutely love to see. This past year my site had over 164,000 page views!! How cool is that?!? And I love the little community I seem to have on my Facebook page. It’s so much fun interacting with so many of you and I love seeing familiar names comment and ‘like’ my posts! I hope I’m able to keep sharing recipes that you want to try and tips that you can use in your own life (and with your own kids)! I may not always have as much time as I would like to write new posts, but blogging about ‘real food’ is still just as much fun for me as the day I started! Thanks for being a part of it and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2015!
So, here they are…my most popular posts of 2014:
- P90X3 First Week Review – It seems that I wrote this post at just the right time! It’s consistently been one of my top posts every single day since I wrote it! And then I followed that up with my P90X3 Block 2 Review and then my P90X3 Final Review…all three of which landed in the top 10 of my most viewed pages this year. (These three posts alone counted for almost 16,000 page views this past year! Wow!!)
- Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup – I actually shared this recipe near the end of 2013, but again, thanks to online search engines, it’s consistently one of my top viewed pages every single day.
- Homemade Western Dressing – Also very popular with the search engines!
- Homemade Taco Seasoning – This post is always popular with my Facebook readers when I share it. And it’s so rewarding to hear someone tell me that once they found this recipe, they stopped searching for another! Love to hear that!
- No Bake Cookies (without refined sugar) – This post always gets a lot of attention, especially around Christmas time! And I know why…these cookies are so delicious!
- Honey Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread – This is another super popular post of mine, especially on Facebook. If you haven’t yet found a whole wheat bread recipe that you like…you must try this one! My family loves it!
- Turkey (or Chicken) Nuggets – These are so easy to make…and so delicious! I’ve gotten so much great feedback from this post just this year.
- Real Food Lunch Ideas for Kids – This post saw lots of shares on Facebook and repins on Pinterest this year!
- Quinoa Patties – This is probably one of my favorite recipes from the year. My kids love these…and I have heard from numerous readers that their kids loved them just as much! And the main ingredient is quinoa!! That makes me so happy!
- Taco Soup – Another older recipe, but it’s still as popular as ever! I make this soup quite frequently and it seems others do, as well!
So there you have it…my top 10 most popular posts from 2014!
And be on the lookout for MY favorite blog posts from the year…coming soon! That list is quite a bit different from my most viewed posts. 🙂
If you want to make sure you don’t miss any new posts in 2015, I would love it if you signed up for my e-newsletter! I’m hearing so many rumblings of the “doom” to come soon for pages like mine on Facebook if we don’t pay to be seen. I hope this is not the case, but if you want to be sure to keep up with my blog, you can sign up right here: