Looking for some last minute Christmas gift ideas?? For someone else OR for yourself?? (I will admit to buying, wrapping, and labeling some of my own presents that will be under the tree this year. Why, thank you, Santa!) 😉
These are some of my top used products over the course of the past year and they would also make for great Christmas gift ideas! Just make sure to order by tomorrow so you have what you need BEFORE the holiday!
- Stainless Steel Rice Cooker – I use this ALL the time…mostly for brown rice and quinoa. I love that I can measure the dry ingredients, add water or chicken broth and then walk away until it’s done. This rice cooker is a little more expensive than most, but the liner is NOT made from plastic, so that was a major selling point for me. So glad I went with this model!
- Nutri Ninja Personal Blender with three single serve cups – I don’t have this exact set, but I use my single serve blending cups more than anything else! I simply put my ingredients in the cup, blend it it, and then drink from it…makes so much less mess than dirtying up a large blender pitcher!
- Silicone Liner – You know how when you roast potatoes and the peel sometimes sticks to the pan, no matter how well you spray it?? Well, I don’t have that issue anymore!! I use my silicone liner to roast veggies and bake homemade granola. Nothing sticks at all and you need less oil, too! I only have the one and it works perfectly every time.
- Stainless steel smoothie straws – I love that I no longer have to throw away plastic straws every time I make a shake or a smoothie…which is pretty much every day. These are reusable and easily washable with the included cleaner.
- Reusable Produce Bags – These bags are so awesome. If you’re like me and hate to waste plastic bags every time you buy produce (which I buy a ton of these days)…even if you recycle…these are what you’ll want to get!! I’ve used mine for a year now and they are still in great shape. (I bought 2 sets and just keep them in a larger reusable shopping bag in the back of my van so I never forget them on grocery day!) When it comes time to wash them, just stick them in the washing machine and then line dry. I get compliments on them all the time. 🙂
- Glass storage containers – If you’re slowly replacing the plastic in your house, these are what you need. I use mine every single day, as you may have expected. 🙂 Lots of homemade food means lots of leftovers…in varying amounts. And then you can heat those leftovers up in the microwave without worrying about plastic leaching into your food!
- Glass OR stainless steel water bottle – I use a glass water bottle every day, but I also like having an insulated stainless steel water bottle to keep my water from boiling in the car on hot summer days. Stay hydrated. Get yourself a reusable water bottle!!
- Bread machine – If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you know how often I use my bread machine. Homemade bread, pizza dough, calzones, sandwich buns, cinnamon roll dough…all gets made in my machine!! Sure, I could do it by hand, but I’ll admit this makes it a lot easier. 🙂
- 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, or Hammer & Chisel – Yes, I’m a Beachbody coach now…but, seriously, these fitness programs can be life changing!! Starting P90X at home almost 3 years ago completely transformed my body after kids AND my lifestyle. You can do it, too!! All three of these new programs combine fitness AND detailed nutrition…both of which are crucial pieces to the ‘puzzle’ that is good health and a fit body. I would be more than happy to talk to you about these programs and what all is included. You can even join my accountability group that starts in January if you want extra motivation. You get MY support as your coach for free with the purchase of a program….AND you get the meal plans that I actually eat. Get the program for yourself…and then do it with your spouse or mom or sister or friend!! You’ll be so glad you made that first step! 🙂 Message me at my Facebook page or email me at email@example.com if you want more info. No better gift to yourself or a family member than good health in the new year!
- Reflective vest and headlamp to keep you or your loved ones safe while running in the dark. Enough said!! If I run pre-dawn, these two items are a MUST.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
LeAnn & family 🙂